1. Our staff will personally welcoming you, Mrs. Tari as our Cook, Mrs. Budi/Cening as our helper and Mr. Komang as the gardener. They will be at your service 6 days a week, from 8am to 4pm (Sunday and Hindu's main ceremony they're normally, off except the security staff they have rolling works).
2. Interaction normally occurs around the meals prepared and clean after.
3. During your stay you can easily to contact them for any assistance and doing groceries things you might need.
4. Any urgency needs and some emergency telephone numbers have been listed on our Manual House Book.
5. Private cook in house can be arranged by staff, any dinner or lunch preparation will be charged also for the over time works reasons.
6. Grocery deliveries, have a relaxing massage and an ironing service are offered, also activities in the surrounding area include cycling, fishing, hiking, and yoga. Staff also can help you to arrange dine outside, sightseeing tours arounds and airport transfers, all upon request at additional charges.
7. Villa has a recommended driver with his own car, it's the best way to get around on north of Bali. The driver speaks English and knows the nicest places to visit in Bali. It gives you the flexibility to explore many places are inaccessible by public transportation. Most of our guests use his services. Costs are not included in the villa rate, and have to be paid directly to the driver when you're arriving at the destination.