The best way to get around on Bali is with your own transport, whether you drive, hire a driver, ride a bike or scooter.
Activities in the surrounding area such as fishing, hiking, yoga, sightseeing, and having dinner outside can be arranged by our staff Pak Komang or Pak July the driver, all upon request at additional charges. Villa has a recommended driver with his own car, it's the best way to get around on north of Bali. The driver speaks English and knows the nicest places to visit in Bali. It gives you the flexibility to explore many places are inaccessible by public transportation. Most of our guests use his services. Costs are not included in the villa rate, and have to be paid directly to the driver when you're arriving at the destination.
Surroundings provide beautiful ocean wide views with greenery rice-field around, plantation, traditional farms, temples. With some other spot and activities such as,
1. Diving and snorkeling in Menjangan island with professional Dive Club references, Sea Rover with Capt. Paul as diver guide.
2. Short tracking at nearby waterfall,
3. Wild dolphin attraction view in Lovina,
4. Traditional spot for sightseeing such as visiting traditional sea salt making, traditional market, traditional handwoven making.
5. Having dinner at favourite restaurant in the north of Bali, Marputu Restaurant, Beatrix Patisserie, Buda Bakery or The Damai Restaurant at the hill above Lovina.
6. Or just having Yoga at the villa with a professional Yoga trainer (upon request and charges apply for the trainer on-call).
7. Also one of the finest golf courses in Asia, the Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club is just an hour drive away. You will be surprised by this authentic part of North Bali, more and more people are discovering the pristine, unspoiled and authentic north of coast.